Jellyfish Tutorial Acrylic Ink
- Acrylic inks, both warm and cool colors
- Two green blue acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Round sponge brush for circle stamping
- Water bottle
- Use marker to mark the tops of the jellyfish.
- Decide where the bottom of the jellyfish will be and drip inks.
- Spray water to dilute and move the ink down the canvas.
- Repeat the process with the same temperature of colors(warm or cool).
- Allow to dry before switching to a new temp of inks. The inks will still reactivate when wet so to avoid muddy colors use a small amount of water.
- Paint a few clusters of circles towards the bottom of the canvas using an ink and spray with water.
- Use the round sponge brush and acrylic ink to stamp circle clusters. The wider clusters towards the bottom then tapering towards the top.
- Using acrylic ink paint the top of the jelly fish. The shape look likes a floppy mushroom.
- Add some depth with a similar color acrylic ink.
- Add more depth with a dark ink around the outer edges of the top of the jellyfish.