Blank Canvas Blog Hop
Welcome to the second day of The Blank Canvas Blog Hop. Today I’m going to a share a few techniques with you that I use to start the creative process. You can join in fun with me as you watch the video below, and together we’ll conquer The infamous Blank Canvas.
Simple Supplies You’ll Need to Join In The Fun:
- You’re going to need a white piece of paper and anything that will make a mark.
(Like a pencil, marker, or paint) With these simple supplies you’re going to make your mark & conquer your very own Blank Page!
Enjoy All The Goodness Before You Hop On:
- Tweet Your Mark to @SimplyArt_Us with the #TheBlankCanvasHop
- Subscribe to my FREE Art Course, A Turquoise Dream
- Enter the FREE Giveaway for Your Chance to Win a Simply Inspired Gift Bundle
Simply Steps to Start Your Creative Process With Ease:
- Break the ice: Use any material that will make a mark and scribble on the canvas.
- Enjoy the mess: Scatter your favorite art materials on your work space & dig in!
- Move about: Play some tunes that make your head bob and booty shake. Then move about your canvas with color in hand and allow you hand to flow over the surface until you feel the need to make your mark.
- A copy of the Simply Inspired – Creative Workbook
- A Pack of my favorite multi-color Le Pens
- Stickers and more surprise goodies…
Enter To Win Using the Rafflecopter Below:
Check Out the Amazing Artists Participating!
- Karen Friedland
- Lezette Markham
- Cynthia Patton
- Jennyann Carthern
- Kiala Givehand
- Jan Blount
- Effy Wild
- Virginia Magruder
- Dariana Cruz
- Susan Miller
- Grace Howes
- Tori Deaux
- Kiala Givehand
- Martin Arkenstone
- Nicole Piar
Plan Your Visit:
- September 8th
- September 9th
- September 10th
- September 11th
- September 12th
- September 13th
- September 14th
- September 15th
- September 16th
- September 17th
- September 18th
- September 19th
- September 20th
- September 21st
- September 22nd