Googly Owl Tutorial & Giveaway
In todays video tutorial we’ll be making an owl out of scrap book paper. I’ve created a template that can be printed and used to create your own fun Googly Owl. The bright eyes are made with Googly Eyes and glitter. The body is made from decorative scrap book paper and the feathers are made fuzzy using sparklyfluff.
Want to create your own Googly Owl?
TIP: Print the template on card-stock
so the pieces are easier to use for tracing.
- Scrap book paper in various design on colors
- Sharpie pens (thin & thick)
- Glue stick
- Glue pin
- Scissors or Exacto Knife
One lucky Youtube suscribber will win a kit to create their own Googly Owl. Giveaway ends July 20th. A random winner will be picked and contacted via Youtube.
In order to enter to win you must:
- Be a subscriber of my channel: www.youtube.com/lezettedesigns
- Like the Googly Owl Tutorial & Giveaway video
- Leave a comment in the comment bar telling me what is your favorite animal